I'd like to know a few basic things regarding PHP. I know they must be available in the Net... but don't want to go searching for it.
- What exactly is PHP?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages fo PHP when compared to other server side scripts?
- If PHP scripts are inserted between HTML tags, will there be extra load on the server (as in the case of SSI)?
- Which is the latest version of PHP?
- Do we have to install a PHP interpreter in Apache server?
- How to use PostgreSQL with PHP? If I have PSQL already installed in my server, do I have to change anything if I install PHP also?
Learn how to match and substitute tagged data using PHP regular expressions. Demonstrated on Windows 7, but also applies to other operating systems. Demonstrated technique applies to PHP (all versions) and Firefox, but very similar techniques will w…