I'm writing my own Web browser with full IE capabilities. I don't want use the IE, only the WebBrowser component. Need advices and answers on the following questions:
1. What is the difference between TWebBrowser in Delphi 5 and IE WebBrowser (V and V1) ActiveX components?
2. How to use the IE WebBrowser component without distributing it (it's present on alnost every client computer)?
3. Do u know any location where to find the full documentation for IE WebBrowser component with(out) source code examples in off-line (not the MS on-line ones)?
I'm ready to increase the points for full advices.
With the new era of mobile computing, smartphones and tablets, wireless communications and cloud services, the USDA sought to take advantage of a mobilized workforce and the blurring lines between personal and corporate computing resources.
- This article will help user in how to convert their numeric value become words.
How to use
1. You can copy this code in your Unit as function
2. than you can perform your function by type this code
Creating an auto free TStringList
The TStringList is a basic and frequently used object in Delphi. On many occasions, you may want to create a temporary list, process some items in the list and be done with the list.
In such cases, you have to…
Microsoft Active Directory, the widely used IT infrastructure, is known for its high risk of credential theft. The best way to test your Active Directory’s vulnerabilities to pass-the-ticket, pass-the-hash, privilege escalation, and malware attacks …
The Email Laundry PDF encryption service allows companies to send confidential encrypted emails to anybody. The PDF document can also contain attachments that are embedded in the encrypted PDF. The password is randomly generated by The Email Laundr…