How do you write a C Shell script that will search your home directory and re-organize it as follows:
1. Place.java files in java directory.
2. Place.class files in class directory.
3. Place.cpp files in cplus2 directory.
4. Place executables in execute directory.
5. Place .txt files in text directory.
6. Place other files in others directory.
Your home directory should only contain these directories. A file should be created with lines containing directoryname and number_of_files_per_ directory. This file should be sorted by directory name.
Make sure that every .java file has its equivalent .class file.
A statement of the UNIX name and version used.