I have a form with a rich text field where notes client users enter pass-thru HTML to compose links to other documents in the same database which is widely viewed as an intranet web site. The database recently has been replicated to another server. The existing pass-thru links included the original server name hardcoded like this:
<a href = "http://OriginalServerName/FolderName/DatabaseName.nsf/0/DocumentIDNumber
These links need to be changed to determine the correct server like this:
<a href = "http://CurrentServerName/FolderName/DatabaseName.nsf/0/DocumentIDNumber
Where CurrentServerName accurately reflects the server on which the current page is being viewed.
I've tried computed text which seems to be ignored as pass-thru. I've enclosed it in square brackets and I get funny </font> tags in my composed URL.
I'd be glad to post all the things I've tried if anyone thinks it might help.