Why are bitmaps displayed in a debug version of a program but not in the release?
1. I have an Active X control.
2. It uses AFX_MANAGE_STATE to get hold of the bitmaps from its own resource.
3. The bitmaps are loaded into an image list and displayed in a CListCtrl.
4. The bitmaps are displayed in the debug version of the program
5. The bitmaps are NOT displayed in the release.
Displaying information on the statusbar.
Continuing from the third article about sudoku.
Open the project in visual studio.
Status bar – let’s display the timestamp there. We need to get the timestamp from the document s…
Have you tried to learn about Unicode, UTF-8, and multibyte text encoding and all the articles are just too "academic" or too technical? This article aims to make the whole topic easy for just about anyone to understand.
We’ve all felt that sense of false security before—locking down external access to a database or component and feeling like we’ve done all we need to do to secure company data.
But that feeling is fleeting. Attacks these days can happen in many w…