I have been away for a couple of days. When I came back and viewed the site at http://www.alphalink.com.au/~alanhll/monash
that I have been working on for the last 2 months, all of a sudden many of the font displays were shrunk to an ugly size. I had made no changes to spur this. This applies to inline styles, style sheet fonts and embedded style sheets.
This is baffling and distressing. I thought it must be a server-end thing so I checked the local copies of the files and the same applies.
Also I took out an earlier back-up version from about 2 weeks ago that I keep around, (which theoretically could not be contaminated by inadvertant later changes) and IT TOO looks crap all of a sudden.
I haven't viewed the site from another location so if someone could it might be helpful. The links accross the top should be easy to read, the points in the lists within pages should be the same size as the paragraph text (not shrunken smaller as they seem now). The red underlined text should be slightly larger than the paragraph text.
Any feed back, tips would be very welcome.