I'm about to implement a Checkpt fw but due to Checkpt license constraints, would
like to explore my options further. I'm new to linux and am wondering if I can use it
for my sun ultra10 server's os and ipchain to be my firewall. Have a few queries
which I hope linux folks out there can help me with:
1. Can linux run on sparc (ultra10)?
2. Can ipchain run on sparc (ultra10) as well?
3. Can linux/ipchain support more than 2 network cards?
4. Can ipchain do NAT (many-to-one xlation, one-to-one xlation)?
5. Can I group network objects in ipchain (just like Checkpt)?
6. It's free (as I understand rite)?
7. If you have any other information that you think is useful ;)
Hope you dun mind clearing my doubts. Hope to be able to implement my fw
solution using ipchain. Thanks in advance.