URGENT JLEVIE!!!!!

JIM
If you get this please contact me urgently!
I have big problems concerning my 2nd DNS server. The ppl I am hosting that box with are closing and I urgently need a solution. My initial idea was to use the box that you will be/ are preparing for me as the 2nd DNS box as well as httpd, but now it's extremely urgent. I will have to know how long you think your setup could still take, as I must make some tough decisions over the next couple of days...
I MUST get another box somewhere, and if I have to get one in SA, then I will not be able to take a box from you for a very long time, as I will not be able to afford 3 boxes...
Please contact me and give me an indication. I will have to make my decision by Monday (18 June)...
LVL 17
psimationAsked:
Who is Participating?
 
jlevieConnect With a Mentor Commented:
What's going on??? I put a comment here yesterday evening.
0
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.