I have a couple machines that I am experiencing this problem with now. At first I thought it was only with 1 computer... but now it has spread.
I have dual boot 2k machines that are running different language install's (yes I know, I could use multi-language, but that's not how I started the project).
The installs are on different partitions. You can run one instance, log onto the domain and everything is dandy. If you restart and try to log the other instance on to the domain, it will not let you... some generic error about not being able to contact the DC. But, if I log on locally to that machine, then force it to join the domain again... it is happy and will work... but the other install stops working!
I have tried different NetBIOS names for the computers, I have tried issuing different IP addresses and logging on as different users... none of which have solved this problem.
I have not tried installing one of the 2k instances on another drive rather than another partition, but that is what I would consider an extreme measure since the person already has quite a bit of data on both installs.
This has happened with Japaneese and Korean language installs...
HELP! This is becoming a production inhibitor and my boss is getting tired of the end user complaining (as am I).