Can anybody help me with this problem.
I have the following setup.
1. Windows 2000 Server + 2 workstations
2. A registered domain name e.g. www.TDKDomain.co.uk
3. My home domain is TDKDomain.co.uk
4. My server name is tdkserver
5. 2 nics - nic1 (for my lan) nic2 connected to cable modem with static ip.
5. I have pointed my domain hosts web forwarding to my nic2 so my server in effect hosts www.tdkdomain.co.uk
6. RRAS & NAT is set-up correctly (I think!)
However, if I try to access www.tdkdomain.co.uk
from one of my workstations nothing happends, but if I try from another pc not connected to my domain I can see my web page?
What's wrong - is it that my network domain is tdkdomain.co.uk and my registed www domain name is also tdkdomain?