I installed a new disk (80Gb Secondary master) and after upgrading my bios from 1007 to 1012 it finally detects the disk, tells me this is a 98196H8, which is correct. But after this first bios screen the second square screen comes and it "gets stuck" so it tells me it will use LBA mode and when it should tell me how big the disk is it stops so it does not even try to look for the boot block on the first (Primary master) disk.
In the second "square" bios screen it does not even show memory or device list anymore...
All problems are "solved" when I remove the 80Gb disk so all other hardware seems to be ok.
CMOS settings are on AUTO detect.