Domino Server Networking Part 5 of 7
Per host names.
1) Is a host name always going to be a hierarchical name such as "myserver.mycompany.com"?
2) Can host names be any name like a flat non-hierarchical name such as "myserver"?
3) Can host names be any Internet Domain Name like "mycompany.com" without prepending a leaf node name such as myserver.mycompany.com?
4) Can there be multiple host names for a given host/computer?
5) Is a host name always related to a machine name?
6) TCP/IP host name(s) are resolved via hosts file first then DNS, correct?