Delleting folders and other apps that 2000 put in that I don't want ot need.
OK I just install 200 and as always M$ has giving me crap that I don't want or need.
So what is the easies way to delete the following without 2000 having a fit??
1) Accessibility and everthing in it
2) Communications and everthing in it
3) Games and everthing in it
7) microsoft frontpage folder
8) NetMeeting folder
9) Outlook Express folder
10) move wordpad.exe to another floder so I can delete the Windows NT folder
Also can I delete the WindowsUpdate floder.
Please note I wish to delete them off my system, I don't want to just delete the shortcuts or hide dirs.
I have try to delete the microsoft frontpage dir which has nothing in it and get a sharring violation error.
PS with you set a dir to be compressed will anything esle you put in the dir be compressed??
PPS Does 2000 have a tweakiu?? Or is there a pogram I can use that does the same if not more??