I've got a bit of a problem and I can't seem to find where I went wrong righ away and I'm feeling lazy today, so here's the question:
I have two servers:
As you can see they are not in the same notes domain, there is however a cross-certificate present in both directions and server/pbet is in the group OtherDomainServers of server/pbc and vice versa.
The group OtherDomainServers is always in a database's ACL with Manager access.
I've setup a connection document to server/pbc in the address book of server/pbet, with the schedule being disabled, since I don't want automatic replicating, only when I request it.
Now, in the administration client I open server/pbet and go to the Files tab. I select a database to move and specify the destination server: server/pbc.
The move is initiated through adminp, I can see in the administration log the following entries appearing:
- server/pbet performed action "Check access for Non-cluster Move Replica"
- server/pbet performed action "Non Cluster Move Replica".
The first one is okay, but the second one returns an error:
Title: pbet's Address Book
File name: names.nsf; Name: server/pbc; Error: User or server not found in Name and Address Book
I've check against the documentation the following:
1. source and destination server are running adminp
2. the user performing the action has create database rights on the destination server and manager access with delete on the databases on the source server (it's actually an administrator with full rights on both servers)
3. The source server has create replica access in the ACL of the server. (I suppose, if I put the group OtherDomainServers in the section 'Create replica databases' of the server documents, this should be okay)
4. The destination server has at least reader access in the ACL of the replica on the source server. The group OtherDomainServers has manager access to the database and the server belongs to this group, so this should be okay.
Looks like adminp is looking for the name of the destination server in the address book of the source server and of course it doesn't find that name in there, except in the group OtherDomainServers.
What am I forgetting ????