2. I use Linux on an "external network" to relay mail from the Internet in and out. The Linux has a fixed IP address from my ISP.
3. Internet Mail is successfully transmitted from any client on my internal network via Exchange Server to my Linux box on my external network and to the Internet.
problem: I am ALREADY RECEIVING INTERNET MAIL from the Internet as far as my Linux box. I have a test user on the Linux box and the test user receives mail from the Internet. However my internal network users' mail is reject by the linux box with the following error "Reason: 5.7.1 email@example.com .... relaying denied"
1) I have relay setup in /etc/access for my Exchange Server' NT Server.
2) I have an entry in /etc/mailertable as follows:
3) I have entered lines for my two hosts in their hosts files
In my sendmail.mc file I have defined the smarthost as my ISP mail server and also setup the MASQUERADE lines recommended.
PS. I have the Exchange Server (Winnt) and the Linux server connected to each other via a hub and secondary nics on each and sharing their own subnet.
Learn about Hyper-V features that increase functionality and usability of Microsoft Windows Server 2016. Also, throughout this eBook, you’ll find some basic PowerShell examples that will help you leverage the scripts in your environments!
I have seen several blogs and forum entries elsewhere state that because NTFS volumes do not support linux ownership or permissions, they cannot be used for anonymous ftp upload through the vsftpd program.
IT can be done and here's how to get i…
Note: for this to work properly you need to use a Cross-Over network cable.
1. Connect both servers S1 and S2 on the second network slots respectively. Note that you can use the 1st slots but usually these would be occupied by the Service Provide…
This Micro Tutorial will give you a basic overview how to record your screen with Microsoft Expression Encoder. This program is still free and open for the public to download.
This will be demonstrated using Microsoft Expression Encoder 4.
This tutorial gives a high-level tour of the interface of Marketo (a marketing automation tool to help businesses track and engage prospective customers and drive them to purchase). You will see the main areas including Marketing Activities, Design …