I would be the happiest person if someoen solve my problem.
Iam using oracle as backend and VB as frontend.
1. i have table in oracle under a user
2. when i connect to oracle and fetch the records under the table using an recordset visual basic doesnt give an error.
3. but only during runtime, when it encountered the code for displaying the fetched field ( for ex like rec("Dateofjoin") ) it pops me an error -2147217887(80040e21) errors occured
4. This same code is running fine with other user id in oracle.
5. I cannot not figure out whether the error is with vb or oracle .
if anybody can help me out plz
While answering a recent question about filtering a custom class collection, I realized that this could be accomplished with very little code by using the ScriptControl (SC) library. This article will introduce you to the SC library a…
As developers, we are not limited to the functions provided by the VBA language. In addition, we can call the functions that are part of the Windows operating system. These functions are part of the Windows API (Application Programming Interface). U…
Get people started with the utilization of class modules. Class modules can be a powerful tool in Microsoft Access. They allow you to create self-contained objects that encapsulate functionality. They can easily hide the complexity of a process from…