We went adsl in our organization and have a remaining problem with one computer.
The computer is running WinMe with file and printer sharing.
When we had a dial-up isp, we had no problems.
We switched to adsl, all computers except one made the connection and were up. The computer that didn't make the connection.....we replaced the nic with no resolve...we finally had to re-format the HD and re-install WinMe, then the computer made the adsl connection. Unforunately, we still have a problem with that same computer... The computer locksup while the user is surfing or interacting with a web site continuously.. and now once in a while when using Outlook express, he has to re-boot his computer. We thought is might be his wireless mouse, however the problem still exists when tested with a regular ps2 mouse.
Thank you for your help