This application does a lot of computation of X/Y coordinates, and generates a printed page. The page is rather complicated, with a lot of graphics and a lot of .CurrentX .CurrentY followed by bits and pieces of text. Right now, the program does all this directly to the Printer object.
Problem: How to send this layout as an attachment to an e-mail message.
(1) Print-to-file does not work, since I don't know the printer at the receive end.
(2) Print-to-form then Printing the form results in too much loss of detail.
(3) I could generate a Postscript file (I've done this in the past).
(4) I could generate a pdf file, but it costs too much to buy the Acrobat writer.
(5) So: It occurred to me that perhaps I could print to a Word document, then e-mail that.
How do I "print to a Word document" in the same manner as printing to the Print object? -- Norm