hi..i need to know if the following sentences are true or false..and why? simple explanation plz
1) subclass variables should be defind as private to hide them from other subclasses. ( )
2) main method can't directly access any non static method and varibales,but using the instance of the class it can.!!!!!!
my comments or concerns..for the following :
1) i guess it should be true.. cuz of the encapsulation.. am i right..or it's not forced to be private .. only it's a better way to hide variables.. ?!?!!/ i'm not sure.just giving what i know..and waiting for ur answer
2) but why other static methods can't use instance of the class?!?!!?
hope i've made myself clear enough to get ur answers..
i'll be waiting..
1. True. As you say 'cuz of the encapsulation'. This is true generally of any class, not just subclasses. This prevents client classes from directly accessing the fields directly. Using accessor methods
Select from freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely and get projects done right.
Java had always been an easily readable and understandable language. Some relatively recent changes in the language seem to be changing this pretty fast, and anyone that had not seen any Java code for the last 5 years will possibly have issues unde…