but before we use cron to test the email, we just simply want to copy the file from one particular file e.g. file.txt to backup.txt,
but it also not function. maybe I now attach the file, so can u please help me to take a look, to see whether it has problem??
here are the steps we have done:
1. create a txt file called "file.txt"
2. create a crontab file called "mycronfile" and the command line inside the file is "7 18 25 4 4 cp ../usr/test/file.txt ../usr/test/backup.txt
3. put "mycronfile" to the folder ./etc/cron.d
4. In Konsole typed "crontab mycronfile"
5. But no backup.txt is created
really thanks a lot.