I recently made our site P3P compliant, and a requirement is to follow the procedure I am enumerating next:
INTERNET INFORMATION SERVER
1. Open the IIS Administration Console.
2. Open the Properties screen for the webserver.
3. Click on the 'HTTP Headers' tab.
4. Click 'Add' in the 'Custom HTTP Headers' area.
5. A new window appears.
6. Type 'P3P' (without quotes) in the 'Custom Header Name' text field.
7. Copy and paste the following string
CP="NOI DSP COR NID"
into the 'Custom Header Value' text field (this time include the quotes).
8. Select OK and exit out of the IIS Admin.
I send this procedure to my ISP to do it and they replied that they are not able to do this, and in return I should include these headers in my ASP page. So, how do I include this CP=" ... " P3P header in my ASP?