I have 3 Win 98 PC's networked via a 4-port Linksys hub and cat 5 cabling. I am using Winproxy 3.0 in order to share a dial-up account. This arrangement has been working fine until about 10 days ago, when suddenly the two client computers can't send email nor can they ping a website. Both functions time out. When you attempt to send mail, you get a "0x800CCC0F" error in OE 5.5. Both can receive mail ok. The server PC can perform all these functions without a hitch.
All three pc's can successfully ping each other.
My ISP help desk hasn't a clue. I've tried Winproxy's troubleshooting section, gone through the installation instructions numerous times, and searched the Web without any success. I've also tried disabling AdSubtract and Zonealarm--no change.