I have created a .chm file using HTML Help Workshop and I would like to open it from my program written using Delphi 4 Pro. What code do I need to do this (and what do I need to add to the uses clause to access the required function)? Basically, there are 2 things that I need to be able to do...
1) Open up the help file with the default file being displayed (for when the user chooses Help Topics from the Help menu).
2) Open up the help file with a specified file being displayed (to display help for a specific dialog box when the user presses the Help button).
Show on this source code ftp://delphi-jedi.org/api/htmlhelp.zip.
There is description how you can use htmlhelm in your app.
website - <a href="http://www.delphi-jedi.org/Jedi:APILIBRARY:0">http://www.delphi-jedi.org/Jedi:APILIBRARY:0</a>
Quip doubles as a “living” wiki and a project management tool that evolves with your organization. As you finish projects in Quip, the work remains, easily accessible to all team members, new and old.
- Increase transparency
- Onboard new hires faster
- Access from mobile/offline
- This article will help user in how to convert their numeric value become words.
How to use
1. You can copy this code in your Unit as function
2. than you can perform your function by type this code
The parallel port is a very commonly known port, it was widely used to connect a printer to the PC, if you look at the back of your computer, for those who don't have newer computers, there will be a port with 25 pins and a small print…
When you create an app prototype with Adobe XD, you can insert system screens -- sharing or Control Center, for example -- with just a few clicks. This video shows you how. You can take the full course on Experts Exchange at http://bit.ly/XDcourse.
This video demonstrates how to create an example email signature rule for a department in a company using CodeTwo Exchange Rules. The signature will be inserted beneath users' latest emails in conversations and will be displayed in users' Sent Items…