I want to ask some of you to share your experiences, what things are needed to get the Domino Servlet Manager work.
Could anybody PLEASE say me the needed steps, to run Domino servlets in a new, clear Domino server installation?
What to download, what to set in the server's document, what in the notes.ini, domino.cnf, etc.
Version: Lotus Domino R5.0.9
Platform: Red Hat Linux
Note: Last three days I'm experiencing with Domino servlets, but I still don't know:
- What are the requirements and the advantage of the Domino Servlet Managet
- What are the requirements and the advantage of the Jakarta Tomcat servlets
- Do I need to download jdbcdomino.jar?
- Do I need and if so then where can I found icsclass.jar?
- Do I need to setup servlets.properties file?
And so on...