I have 4 computers that I want to be connected to the router (Alcatel Speedtouch 512) to use the internet, 1 of the computers will be a server.
1. What IP addresses shall I give the computers?
2. If i give the computers a range of IPs such as 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.4, my internet stops working.
3. I got this information from my ISP:
- Static Ip Addresses:
- Username & Password
- Netmask Address: 255.255.255.252
- Primary & Secondry DNS IPs: 212.***.**.9, 212.***.**.65.
- And some other information that is not needed.
Now... they told me to set 1 of the computers TCP/IP settings like this:
Ip address: 213.***.**.182
Netmask address: 255.255.255.252
Default gateway: 213.***.**.181
Primary DNS: 212.***.**.9
Secondary DNS: 212.***.**.65
After I do that my internet works but if I change it in anyway, it stops working.
So what do I need to do?