HTML not rendered properly in Netscape 4.7
Posted on 2002-07-10
I face a strange problem with Netscape 4.7. The problem is as follows.
1. Our project uses JSP to generate html pages.
2. Sometimes, < /tr>, </td> tags are displayed on the web page. Even the hidden fields are displayed on the page.
3. But this happpens randomly. And the worst part is, we have never encountered this problem in IE.
4. This happens ONLY in netscape 4.x. Not in Netscape 6.
5. After getting the tags displayed in the browser, when we reload the page, it works fine. So its totally random.
6. Is there any problem with the way netscape parses the html data?.
Thanx in advance.