Epox 8KHA+ I set the jumper on the board to 133 busspeed)
AMD XP 1800+
256 MB Crucial PC2100
Same Video Card
The problems I am experiencing are as follows:
1. Switching from applications takes much longer with the new setup.
2. When switching the video is all messed up on the screen and it takes 5-8 seconds for the computer to display the image correctly.
A few things to note:
1. I have flashed the motherboard with the latest BIOS
2. I have the latest drivers for my Video Card.
3. I run Windows XP Home Ed.
4. My hard drives are a little old (2-3 years)
5. Internet access is Cable.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide to me.
This is also helpful for troubleshooting; clean boot/advanced and clean boot.
Ransomware – malware that gets on your customers’ computers, encrypts their data, and extorts a hefty ransom for the decryption keys – is a surging new threat. The purpose of this eBook is to educate the reader about ransomware attacks.
Microsoft Active Directory, the widely used IT infrastructure, is known for its high risk of credential theft. The best way to test your Active Directory’s vulnerabilities to pass-the-ticket, pass-the-hash, privilege escalation, and malware attacks …
Established in 1997, Technology Architects has become one of the most reputable technology solutions companies in the country. TA have been providing businesses with cost effective state-of-the-art solutions and unparalleled service that is designed…