Have a problem with our exchange, clients/users, After updating our exchange server some months ago we have stumbled accross a problem, which lets some users use the out of office reply and others not. What i mean is that all user can knock it on, but for only some clients function others not. All clients are using same setup outlook 2000, on exch2000. I tried using cleansweep to no avail. I also used exmaerge to make a pst. then deleted mail box, made a new mail box for the same user and merged the mail back into exchange, still the same problem. The other solution I am dwelling on is to 1. delete user mail box, and 2. delete account in active directory but this could lead to a lot of work. Has anyone experienced this problem, and found a solution.
Thx in advance