I'am trying to use persistent connections to connect to ORACLE.
My doubt is they are working fine?
In Apache I have the following params:
So I monitoring the ORACLE conections:
I see that every user open a new connection to ORACLE for each child process so
Every user open (between 5 and 10) connections to ORACLE.
If another users connects uses the same child process to connect to ORACLE, but of course opeens a new connection.
Query of connectiosn :
1)nobody DALILA 12324 LAMOR
2) nobody DALILA 12324 CBRUSSA
3) nobody DALILA 12324 FPADILLA
4) nobody DALILA 12325 FPADILLA
So my questions are:
1) Shouldn't be ONLY one connection per user?
2) A Persistent connection is open EVERY child process?
3) How can I do to open ONLY one connection per user and NO as many as child process?