1) Is informix same as IBM UDB DB2. When I searched for SQLJ in www.informix.com
, I landed into IBM.com page with search results.
Whether that is the case or not, please read further:
1) First of all I would like to know from where I can download SQLJ API.
2) Is it not vendor independent like JDBC API. If it is not, then I would like to have IBM UDB version of it.
3) For working with SQLJ what all is needed and what are the exact steps to go about it.
4) Where can I get trial/evaluation version of any most recent informix server OR at least IBM UDB DB2 server.
5) Where can we get translator, sqlj tool and runtime in this installation and where if separately available.
6) If required, you can mail any attachments to k_murli_krishna_2000@yahoo