I work at a site where we have to manage over 100 servers. At the moment, all Administrator passwords/access codes are stored in a password-protected Excel spreadsheet in a directory on an NTFS partition with limited permissions.
It has been suggested by our customer that perhaps we should use something more secure(!). How do other people manage the passwords for systems they look after?
Any experiences of any of the packages? For a package I am looking for something that offers:
1. Multiple people read access
2. Sectioning ability - so we can break the usernames and passwords into areas such as nt, unix, sql etc
3. Can run on terminal services
4. Password expiry notification
5. Password history
6. Optional: password suggestion
7. Optional: clipboard copying
Any thoughs/comments appreciated!