I want to store the keys typed in my system.  The programme should be run in background

jinijose used Ask the Experts™
I want to store the keys typed in my system.  The programme should be run in background
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®

there are several keyboard loggers available that will acomplish exactly that.

Same as rdrunner, but check the free code sites if you want the source for one (www.freevbcode.com , www.planet-source-code.com , etc....)
Download.com will only give you the binary...
Three steps:

1) key logging:

2) this code for background processing:

3) Ask any further questions.. I'd be happy to help out.

Ensure you’re charging the right price for your IT

Do you wonder if your IT business is truly profitable or if you should raise your prices? Learn how to calculate your overhead burden using our free interactive tool and use it to determine the right price for your IT services. Start calculating Now!

Check out my sample:


Dear ambientnet

I've rejected your proposed answer as Experts Exchange holds an experiment to work without the answer button.

See:        http://www.experts-exchange.com/jsp/communityNews.jsp
Paragraph: Site Update for Wednesday, November 06, 2002

By this rejection the Asker will be notified by mail and hopefully he will take his responsibility to finalize the question or post an additional comment.
The Asker sees a button beside every post which says "Accept This Comment As Answer" (including rejected answers) -- so if he/she thinks yours is the best, you'll be awarded the points and the grade.

EXPERTS: I will return in seven days to close this question. Please leave your thoughts and recommendations here

Thanks !


Community Support Moderator
Experts Exchange
Author of the Year 2009

Hi jinijose,
It appears that you have forgotten this question. I will ask Community Support to close it unless you finalize it within 7 days. I will ask a Community Support Moderator to:

    Accept rdrunner's comment(s) as an answer.

jinijose, if you think your question was not answered at all or if you need help, just post a new comment here; Community Support will help you.  DO NOT accept this comment as an answer.

EXPERTS: If you disagree with that recommendation, please post an explanatory comment.
DanRollins -- EE database cleanup volunteer



I'm changing the C grade to an A.  You failed to give any of the experts any feedback.  

You have asked 7 questions on this site.  This is the only question that was finalized and it was due to a cleanup effort and then you go and award a C grade.  This is not the type of behavior we expect to see from somebody receiving help from people who are volunteering their time to assist.  You will need to finalize all of your open questions older than a month within the next 72 hours.  Failing that, I have an obligation to report your account to site administration.

You can get to your list of questions by clicking on the link at the top left that has your sign-in name on it.

I am removing all of your available question points until this matter has been taken care of.  They will be restored when you have finalized your questions and reply back to me that they are done.

To finalize your questions and see all the options, go to: http://www.cityofangels.com/Experts/Closing.htm

Another area of that site that might interest you is:

Community Support Moderator @Experts Exchange

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial