Wanted; Netgear Rh348

TomNicols used Ask the Experts™
I am looking for a router to build our office system.  I want to keep to using Netgear components and want some additional port capacity on the router. I believe the Rh348 is the package I want but it seems like negtgear have abandoned it in favour of Broadband routers, but we dont have Broadband in our village and likely never will have.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy used netgear components from please.
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Top Expert 2004
this says it's in stock
but that's about the only one I found
This old question needs to be finalized -- accept an answer, split points, or get a refund.  For information on your options, please click here-> http:/help/closing.jsp#1 
Post your closing recommendations!  No comment means you don't care.

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial