Given the ff type of rpts :
1. Reports with OLE Object (link to a word .DOC file)
2. Reports with graph or chart
3. Reports using Stored Procedures
4. Reports with subreports and using shared/global variables.
5. Reports using parameters
6. Reports which will export the output to .PDF, XLS, .DOC, .RTF formats.
7. Reports that uses drilldown
I want to know that runtime files are needed so what when I install these rpts on a machine that don't have crystal reports install on it and using the application I created will make the rpt work (preview, export etc.)
I have the crystal report runtime help file but it seems I'm still missing some files cause when I installed these rpts, some of it will not work.
I just want to be sure that I have all the needed dll installed.
I'm using Crystal 8.5, MS SQL server 2000, Windows2000 professional.
The machine I wanted to install the rpts is running on Windows2000 and MSSQL server 2000.
My development tool is Delphi 6