After trying a new copuple of 512 MB DIMM memory module, Windows 2000 boots very slowly (over 3 minutes before login mask).
I think my stupid fingers moved something on hardware, but what? Everything elese seem to work fine.
There are no errors in Windows 2000 event viewer.
Tried almost everything:
* restored original 2 x 128 DIMM RAM PC133 Ram;
* reinstalled Windows 2000;
* Mbrfix from Windows2000 recovery console;
* checked all connections on motherboard;
* boot with video card & hd only (no other periphals).
It's always slooow boot!!
2x128 MB DIMM RAM PC133