- I have got area on the scene (I’ve done as button). If you go over the area (button) with cursor
- start to play an animation on a frame 2
- other buttons are (as menu) inside the area (top the button)
- the animation stop playing if you go out the area (button) -> you go back to the frame 1
- If I use for the area (button) an instruction
- stop to paly the animation if you go over the menu buttons also
-> that is unwelcome
I’ve resolved the problem -> put other bigger button behind the area (button) and use action for it
- there is another problem
- if you go out the area (button) too fast -> the scene doesn’t go to frame 1 and still play the animation on frame 2
-> that is unwelcome also
How could I do it?
If you go over the area the “arrow” cursor change to a “hand” cursor because it is done as a button.
I don’t like it because the area (button) doesn’t have any active attribute for users.
How could I do that? I want standard cursor (arrow) if you go over the area.