ListView Control Documentation
Posted on 2003-02-23
I have several questions but I am trying to find some solid documentation on VisualBasic(MS Access 2000) - specifically on the ListView & ListItems. I can't seem to find any good documentation and I think I have exhausted google. Anyway, I will ask the questions but I believe that they could all be answered if someone could give or point me to adequate documentation on the ListView & ListItem controls and since it is a seperate control there is no documentation in the help files.
1. How do you make the ListView row uneditable?
- Currently I have the fullrowselect set to true and it drops into edit mode on the first item in the row.
2. It doesn't seem to have an event for a doubleclick. Is there a way to change that?
3. Once an event is activated (i.e. listview1_enter()), how do you retrieve the values of the selected item?
4. Is there a way to make a column in the list view hidden(i.e. a key field - I want to show the data but not the key)?
I think that's all for now. Sorry for all the questions, I would be appreciative of any help. Thanks in advance.