Ive just started to look in to COM+ programming. Yes I know its an old technology. Still I want to create a distributed application using COM+. However there are very few resources on the net.
What I need is the following:
1. Tips on where to find good source code examples and tutorials.
2. I have COM+ Unleashed but need a more practically oriented book.
3. How can you determine which libs you need? How can you determine that the libs needed for COM+ are present? (Im running VS6 SP5 on W2000)
4. Ive tried to compile an example application but it fails(Should be really easy, a complete workspace was provided)
Application found at:
When processing the IDL-file Shipping.idl I get:
1. unrecognized symbol RecordSet21
2. expected , or ] near QUEUEABLE
Having little experience of COM+ or VS I cant figure out whats wrong or missing.