I am wondering if it is possible to create a survey in Flash MX and Cold Fusion Server 5 that would collect data via a Flash based form, quantify the data and output the results (in graphical format as well - if possible).
Here's the breakdown:
1. Create a form based survey in Flash with x number of questions. For now, let's say the questions conditional (Yes or No). Let's say each 'Yes' question is = 5 points, while each 'No' = 0.
2. After submitting the form, calculate the total points and have that total be displayed on either a a new Flash page or on an area in the original Flash form. If the output is posted on the original Flash form, the form fields would have to be reset.
Assuming that all of the above is possible (and I'm hopeful that it is), here are a few items that I would also like to ask:
1. What other tools would be required, e.g. Generator?
2. Are there any issues using Flash MX and CF Server 5 for this app? Would it be better to keep everything in the MX family?
3. What is the difficulty involved considering that I'm an intermediate Flash user?
4. Are there any misc. resources that you could recommend?
Thank you in advance.