1) We are having DB2 7.2 EE server on win NT 4 & win 2000
2) My friend started replication from source to target involving databases in the same DB2 instance of the same server.
3) I stopped the database manager forcing disconnect all applications accidentally. Now whatever I do I get the following error:
4) D:\PROGRA~1\SQLLIB\BIN>db2 list applications
SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "*". Communication API being used: "*". Location where the error was detected: "". Communication function detecting the error: "create_agent".
Protocol specific error code(s): "54", "*", "*". SQLSTATE=08001
5) The service for DB2 instance in control panel services shows as being stopped but when I try to start it shows it is already started.
6) Please help me avoid reinstall and restore processes.
Recursive SQL in UDB/LUW (you can use 'recursive' and 'SQL' in the same sentence)
A growing number of database queries lend themselves to recursive solutions. It's not always easy to spot when recursion is called for, especially for people una…
Recursive SQL in UDB/LUW (it really isn't that hard to do)
Recursive SQL is most often used to convert columns to rows or rows to columns. A previous article described the process of converting rows to columns. This article will build off of th…
This Micro Tutorial will teach you how to add a cinematic look to any film or video out there. There are very few simple steps that you will follow to do so.
This will be demonstrated using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
This video shows how to quickly and easily deploy an email signature for all users in Office 365 and prevent it from being added to replies and forwards. (the resulting signature is applied on the server level in Exchange Online)
The email signat…