1) We are having DB2 7.2 EE server on win NT 4 & win 2000
2) My friend started replication from source to target involving databases in the same DB2 instance of the same server.
3) I stopped the database manager forcing disconnect all applications accidentally. Now whatever I do I get the following error:
4) D:\PROGRA~1\SQLLIB\BIN>db2 list applications
SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "*". Communication API being used: "*". Location where the error was detected: "". Communication function detecting the error: "create_agent".
Protocol specific error code(s): "54", "*", "*". SQLSTATE=08001
5) The service for DB2 instance in control panel services shows as being stopped but when I try to start it shows it is already started.
6) Please help me avoid reinstall and restore processes.