We are running ISA Server and I need to give a user that DOES NOT currently have web access access to a single site.
It's driving me nuts! Most users have Inet access belonging to the group 'InternetUsers'. However, this department opts to NOT allow their users web access.
But of course - 1 user needs to access a site for work related issues.
So, I need to give a single user access to a single site (which is: https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/OPXDONATE/donate.asp?cguid=1E59DAB5%2D28BC%2D4A57%2D8EF4%2D0BD97B9D8561&dpid=1113
Here's what I've done but it doesn't seem to work.
1) I've created "Site & Content Rule" which has the following attributes:
a: Selected Destination Set
b: Schedule: all hours
c: Action: Allowed
d: Applies to: Users & Group Specified below
e: Content: All
The Selected Destination Set is defined as:
1) IP Address of: 126.96.36.199 (determined by pinging dnbweb1.blackbaud.com)
2) Path: /OPXDONATE/donate.asp?cgui
NOTE: I also tried leaving the path blank allowing any of the site.
** If I log on as that user (or the test user which is also defined in the rules) I get a blank page.
** The users states she still gets "Page cannot be displayed".
1) Does the Web Proxy Service need to be restarted after making changes to the 1) Destinations sets or 2) site/content rultes?
2) Is the users access dynamic? Or do they have to log off and back on again?
Thanks in advance..