5 questions about security.
Posted on 2003-02-28
1. An applet that has been transfered through the SSL tunnel can be forced to communicate with the server (RMI) using the same SSL connection, using the same certificate stored?
2. Is there a standard that is obeyed by all smartcard hardware for revocation?
3. When a smartcard is used to logon to Windows. When the card pulled out, the system can initiate an auto-logout. Is it a standard or depends on the software?
4. How can an applet can access the data inside a smartcard? Is there a standard API / System to do it?
5. Does squid have LDAP support?