Features of DB2 EE & EEE from 5.x - 8.x
Posted on 2003-03-03
1) Is partitioning & parallelism supported by DB2 5.x - 8.x. Please reply for both EE and EEE. Is this support independent of platform/OS.
2) With which DB2 version did EEE start getting supplied.
3) Are partitioning and parallelism the only 2 areas different in EE and EEE. What is the full feature set of EEE over EE since it is an extension.
4) The concept of nodegroups, multiptocessors and federated databases exists for both EE and EEE?
5) Can partitioning(logical and physical) be achieved alternatively in EE if not there using database configuration and programming. If so, how.
6) With which version of DB2 did EE and EEE really mature i.e. no concrete additions were made after that edition.