I just stumbled across this VB Class Module on freevbcode.com, its based on info from vbdotcom.com. It maked use of a handful of API calls to make a class that can be used to call basicly any API. I have several questions:
1. Are there any performance issues involved in doing things this way?
2. Are there stability issues?
3. Do this make debuggin any harder? (It seems to handle "Entry Point" errors pretty well.)
4. It uses a ParamArray to to pass in the Params used by the API call. How are ParamArrays handled by VB? Are all of the elements typed as Variants?
5. According to the description on freevbcode.com this class makes it possible to call some previously uncallable functions. This sound right?
Here is the link to the code:
I am looking for hard answers here, not "I think so"'s or "if i recall correctly"'s or even the coveted "should be".
If answers are given to different questions by different poeple then I will divide up the points as evenly as possible. That works out to about 40 points a question.