Hi, I have recently finished making my first ever component called TExtLabel. It basically, so far, shows any text with a very accurate and neat border around it; at least I thought so.
After looking at the output a few times I noticed that the furthest left and furthest right pixel was being cut-off and made some characters look a little blocky. I have tried to fix the problem but everything I do will not work.
I have included full source and the DPK file here:
If anyone could maybe fix my source so that it shows the extra pixel on both left and right sides of the label I will award the points. :)
Thanks very much, Nat.