I am having a problem with uploading an image via flash and am hoping someone could lend their flash expertise.
I am developing a TEXT to HTML text editor and would like to have the ability to upload images as well. I am able to 'browse' and locate files, however I cannot attatch them and have the path display on the dynamic input text.
What I would like to have happen is this.
1) Click on the 'image' icon.
2) Dialog box is displayed with a 'browse' button
3) User selects desired file.
4) File is presented in dynamic text area
5) User clicks 'Done' and the text is carried over into the 'Editor' screen.
I located a tutorial which works by itself, however when I attempt to incorporate it into my image upload movie, it doesn't work... Here is the tutorial file. http://188.8.131.52:79/image_upload.zip
If anyone out there could assist me with this I would be most appreciative.
P.S. - I am attathing the files which I am using for reference in hopes someone can look at and tell me what I am missng.
Thank you in advance!
You can access the fla, swf and html files here: http://184.108.40.206:79/my_editor.zip