I have a user with a IBM T-30 (model 2366-63U) running Windows 98 that keeps loosing time. This happens after the screensaver (windows Default)initalizes. He'll come in the next morning and the time is 20min to a hour off.
* Power management has been disabled
* No Norton Software loaded
* This happens only connected to a ethernet connection.
* Happens in or out of the docking station
* Only happens when there is a mouse connected (USB)
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.