Want to protect your cyber security and still get fast solutions? Ask a secure question today.Go Premium


MPG to AVI conversion

Posted on 2003-03-07
Medium Priority
Last Modified: 2010-04-06
I need to convert an .MPG into an .AVI  Essentially I am trying to import an MPEG file into a utility for creating an animated GIF,   Any hlp would be appreciated.
Question by:Kays
LVL 30

Accepted Solution

weed earned 200 total points
ID: 8094135
QuickTime Pro. Cheap and everyone should have a copy. Could also probably use VirtualDub.

Author Comment

ID: 8097047
Thanks, Virtual Dub was just the ticket.

Featured Post

Hire Technology Freelancers with Gigs

Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

Many programs have tried to outwit PowerPoint in terms of technology and skill. These programs, however, still lack several characteristics that PowerPoint has possessed from the start. Here's why PowerPoint replacements won't entirely work for desi…
Technology opened people to different means of presenting information, but PowerPoint remains to be above competition. Know why PPT still works today.
Learn the basics of inputting and editing your text components in Prezi. We will cover how to set styles, position, and group your text components. In your Prezi editor, click anywhere on the canvas to add text: A flashing cursor informs you that yo…
Learn how to use the remote presentation tool in Prezi to allow you to harness the power of this cloud based presentation platform. You can show your presentation with a remote audience using this free tool.
Suggested Courses

569 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question