NonProfit Donation Site
Posted on 2003-03-09
I am developing a website that will facilitate the donation of stock and mutual funds to any nonprofit organization.
I have 1 database with 5 tables which gather the following:
1- Nonprofit Information
2- Donor Personal Info
3- Donor Brokerage Info
4- Stock gift info
5- Mutual fund gift info
The sequence of gathering the information is as follows:
1) Donor chooses Nonprofit to donate to
2) Donor specifies stock or mutual fund gift
3) Donor specifies exact gift of stock or mutual fund
4) Donor enters personal information
5) Donor enters brokerage information
My question: What is the best way to transfer gather, transfer, and post the information to the appropriate tables?
SessionID, parameters, hidden fields, cookies or some other way?
Another Question: How can I submit forms to the Donor database and retrieve the unique id assigned by ms access in a single step so I can move to the next page?
(Edited by Computer101)