I am having a problem with uploading an image via flash and am hoping someone could lend their flash expertise. I posted a previous question simular but unfortunately was not able to come to the specific conclusion I am wanting (http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/WebDevSoftware/Flash/Q_20542055.html
). Please read below...
I am developing a TEXT to HTML text editor and would like to have the ability to upload images as well. I am able to 'browse' and locate files, however I cannot attatch them and have the path display on the dynamic input text.
What I would like to have happen is this.
1) Click on the 'image' icon.
2) Dialog box is displayed with a 'browse' button
3) User selects desired file.
4) File is presented in dynamic text area
5) User clicks 'Done' and the text is carried over into the 'Editor' screen with logical path (e.g. <img src="c:\document and settings...">).
6) User then can click the IE Preview icon and is carried to a html preview screen which shows what they are going to submit (displaying the image by using the path provided on step 5).
If anyone out there could assist me with this I would be most appreciative.
P.S. - I am attathing the files which I am using for reference in hopes someone can look at and tell me what I am missng.
Thank you in advance!
You can access the fla, swf and html files here: http://188.8.131.52:79/editor/editor.zip